Why is it so difficult for some people from certain overseas countries to get Visitor Visas for Australia?
Think about a scenario where Ms Fatima, Australian born wishes to invite her grandparents for her wedding and she applies for visitor visas and she is disappointed when her grandparents are denied visas. Another scenario where Mr Fazal has legally migrated to Australia, now a well settled business man, wishes to invite his brother to visit Australia for a family get together and he is disappointed as his brother is not granted a visitor visa. Under these circumstances people can develop negative thinking and blame the Department, however, from our past experiences we would certainly bring to your notice that each case is judged and decided by the Department individually and on the case’s merits. The Immigration Laws are very complex and frequently changing and many visa applicants do not understand the requirements in detail and end up applying hurriedly where either they have received wrong advise from friends/ relatives or have engaged a cheap agent, ultimately ending up with a negative reply. We give below some information about Visitor Visas in brief, and also how best we can provide you Immigration Services for your visitor visa applications at the best possible and economical price.
Every year about 5 million overseas visitors visit Australia, either for tourism, or to visit their friends and family, or to carry out business activities. A very large number of people from overseas apply for visitor visa applications and some of them are rejected and they become disappointed, however our advice to you is that before you apply you must refer to the Department website, or if you can afford the initial consulting fee you must seek the most appropriate advice from experienced and Registered Migration agents who are practising in Australia. Applicants are requested to refer to the Department of Immigration website for the latest information.
Why visit Australia?
Australia is not only a country but a continent, almost the size of the USA with only a population of 24 million and with 200 different nationalities settled in side by side. Australia offers a wide range of activities from sports, travelling, wining and dining, pristine white sand sea beaches, theme parks along the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef in Cairns, historical places in Tasmania, the outback in Western Australia and wine yards in Southern Australia etc. The public transport is one of the worlds best, economical and safest.
Type of visitor visas for Australia
If you are an overseas person and wish to visit Australia as a tourist or if you are settled in Australia and wish to invite your family or friends to visit Australia there are various subclasses of visitor visas available you, the three most common of which are detailed below.
- Subclass 600 with multiple visit streams (sponsored family, business & tourist). Citizens of any country can apply for this visa with those listed below eligible to apply online. Under the family stream the close relatives in Australia can sponsor and deposit a bond to the Department to guarantee their relatives will abide by all visa conditions. Business visitor stream is meant for only business activities and NOT for working.
· Antigua and Barbuda
· Bosnia and Herzegovina
· Burkina Faso
· Cape Verde
· Cayman Islands
· Central African Republic
· Congo, Democratic Republic of the
· Congo, Republic of the
· Costa Rica
· Côte d’Ivoire
· Czech Republic
· Dominican Republic
· El Salvador
· Equatorial Guinea
· Falkland Islands
· Hong Kong British National (Overseas)
· Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
· Korea, Republic of
· Korea, Democratic People’s Republic
· Macau Special Administrative Region
· Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of
· Marshall Islands
· Micronesia, Federated States
· New Zealand
· Palestinian Authority
· Papua New Guinea
· Pitcairn Islands
· Russian Federation
· Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
· Saint Kitts and Nevis
· Saint Lucia
· Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
· San Marino
· Sao Tome and Principe
· Saudi Arabia
· Sierra Leone
· Slovak Republic
· Solomon Islands
· South Africa
· South Sudan, Republic of
· Sri Lanka
· Syrian Arab Republic
· Timor Leste
· Trinidad and Tobago
· Turks and Caicos Islands
· United Arab Emirates
· United Kingdom (British Citizens, British protected person, British overseas citizen, British subject, or a national of the British Crown Dependencies)
· United Nations Organisation/United Nations Agency
· United States of America
· Vatican City
· Virgin Islands
- Subclass 601 the Electronic Travel Authority visa which can be applied for online by eligible passport holders from Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece ,Hong Kong (SAR of China), Iceland ,Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia ,Malta, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, Republic of San Marino, Singapore ,South Korea, Spain ,Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, The Netherlands, United Kingdom—British Citizen, United Kingdom—British National (Overseas), United States & Vatican City.
- Subclass 651 known as eVistor visa can also be applied online by eligible passport holders from Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland , France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom – British Citizen & Vatican City.
All visitor visa applicants must be genuine and only have the purpose of visiting Australia. They must meet all criteria including finance, health, character and biometrics tests if required by the Department. Many countries, although eligible to apply online experience much difficulty when applying due to the complexity of the application process and in submitting the documents to prove finance and other criteria. Many visitor visa applicants experience disappointment for getting rejected for not meeting with all criteria. They often blame the Department for their rejection however this could have been easily avoided by seeking expert advice from a registered and experienced Migration Agent prior to applying because Immigration laws are complex and frequently changing.
How BMS Global can assist you in applying for a visitor visa
- We at BMS Global have over 16 years’ experience in making visa applications for clients.
- We are familiar with many of the issues that can befall applicants who are unfamiliar with Australian Immigration Laws.
- When preparing applications or filling details online you have to be very careful because if you provide incorrect answers you can be rejected.
- We treat each case as unique and individual and we assist our clients to prepare documents and we check each and every document thoroughly before submission to the Department as clients must prove that they are genuine, financially capable to bear the cost and they must convince the Department that they will return home before their visa expires. This is a very difficult task.
- We also provide initial consulting at a small price and this small investment is advisable before you spend thousands of dollars on unscrupulous agents. Please also note that Govt. fees may not be refundable if you receive rejection of your visitor visa application. Many applicants include their partners and children resulting in the total Govt. fee which you pay for application becoming a substantial amount.
- Many applicants, especially from the Middle East, African, Eastern European or Asian countries, wish to invite their parents or close relatives (brother/sister) to visit Australia can find themselves in a frustrating situation when their applications are denied. Many have settled in Australia for years and years and have become dedicated citizens with their own businesses and families in Australia, however they either have no knowledge of the complexity of Immigration Laws or they engage cheap agents and they receive rejections for applications for their close relatives. BMS Global has provided services for visitor visa applications successfully.
Please feel free to contact us at any time suitable to you and we will quote you the best possible price to carry out your work. Each case is unique and the work involved differs case to case, and accordingly we quote our price to our clients.