Due Diligence Business Consulting is a Western Australia based business owned and directed by Carolina Giraldo. Carolina studied a Master of Science (Actuarial and Financial Science) at Curtin University and a Bachelor in Finance. She has been working as a Business Analyst and Business Manager in Australia and has more than a year of experience writing business plans for business and sponsor visa applications.
A Business Plan (BP) is intended to cover requirements of the Department of Immigration and Border Security (DIBP), an organised and well-structured plan will also help the visa applicant to introduce their business idea to the department demonstrating the feasibility of the project and expected performance based on facts, figures and statistics obtained from the current Australian Market.
The document will include:
- Presentation of the business, its services and its positive impact in the WA economy
- Capital requirements
- Business structure and description of key positions and duties.
- Market research: Industry profile, trends of the market, market participants, regulations, market opportunities and future of the market.
- Strategic plan and keys of success
- Financial considerations and available funds
- Estimation of cash flows for two years
No templates are used to create these BPs, these unique documents are designed according to the necessities and characteristics of each client, this ensures that every bit of information contained is relevant to the migration case.
To discuss your requirements and for a quote, contact Carolina on 04 3002 2955 or by email at email@example.com